Pilates & Clinical Exercise Therapies
Rehabilitation is crucial in recovery from injury & illness, Personalised Exercise Prescriptions Deliver Faster Results
Who we see
We provide Clinical Pilates and Rehabilitation for people from all walks of life and our services are suitable for people with a broad variety of complaints.
- People recovering from surgery like discectomy or laminectomy, joint reconstructions and cesarean sections
- Women who experience pelvic girdle pain, hip pain or low back pain following childbirth
- Athletes at all levels of competition, with acute or chronic injuries
- Elderly people who are interested in developing strength and flexibility, and falls prevention
- People who work long hours at their desk, looking to improve their posture and mobility
- People living with chronic pain conditions like fibromyalgia, complex regional pain syndrome and chronic back pain
- People living with headaches and migraines
How we treat
Our Osteopaths are highly skilled in the use of exercise prescription to relieve pain and improve your health and performance. Depending on your clinical needs, we offer one-on-one and small group training. We incorporate a number of exercise based interventions:
- Clinical Pilates – to help develop core strength and control, and for fine-tuning how you move
- Functional Mobility – to improve your flexibility and joint range of motion
- Resistance Training – to build muscle strength and neuromuscular control
- Neurodynamic Techniques – to normalise nerve mobility and decrease sensitivity, which can be helpful following spinal disc and nerve pathology
- Proprioceptive Training – to help improve your balance and prevent the risk of falls
Choose your Clinical Pilates and Rehabilitation therapist
We will use Clinical Pilates and Rehabilitation skill, knowledge and experience during a treatment to help you return to normal, healthy function. Each therapist has different areas of interest and expertise, please read about them and choose the one that might be right for you.
If you’ve chosen the therapist you’d like to see, why not call or book online and discover for yourself why our patients love us?
NOT SURE WHO TO SEE?
It can be difficult to choose the right therapist from a website so we’ve done the hard work for you. We’ve put together a talented team with diverse interests and expertise, who would all love to help you feel good again!
Feel free to give us a call, we’ll happily help you work out who is most suited to see you.
JUST NOT SURE?
If you’re not sure if we can help or what type of treatment you might need, book a free 15 minute pain and injury assessment and we’ll help get you on the path to recovery.