60,000 Australians see an Osteopath each week, Osteopathy helps people like you everyday
Who we see
At Melbourne Osteohealth, we see a wide range of people with a wide range of complaints.
- We see professionals in pain from working extended hours at a desk
- We see tradespeople that do repeated heavy lifting or overhead work
- We see athletes at all levels of competition and ability
- We see older people with arthritis and aches & pains
Being in the heart of Carlton, we also tend to see designers, musicians and artists who can experience problems as a result of spending hours in repeated positions or postures perfecting their craft.
How we treat
Our Osteopaths skillfully apply a variety of gentle ‘hands on’ techniques to target key contributors of your pain and provide you with relief. These techniques include:
- Massage and Myofascial release to help relax muscles
- Articulations to gently increase joint movement
- MET to maximise movement with gentle muscle contractions
- Gentle joint manipulations to restore movement instantly
- Lymphatic techniques to improve circulation
- Neurodynamic techniques to normalise nerve mobility and decrease sensitivity
Choose your Osteopath
Our Osteopaths will use their skill, knowledge and experience to help you return to normal, healthy function. Each of our Osteopaths has different areas of interest and expertise, so please take a moment to read about them and choose the Osteopath that’s right for you. If you’re not sure who is best to help you, touch base and we can help match you with the perfect practitioner for you.
If you’ve chosen the Osteopath you would like to see, why not call or book online and discover for yourself why our patients love us?
NOT SURE WHO TO SEE?
It can be difficult to choose the right Osteopath from a website so we have done the hard work for you.
We’ve put together a team of talented Osteopaths with diverse interests and expertise, who would all love to help you feel good again!
Call or make an appointment to have your questions answered by our friendly team. We’ll happily help you work out who is most suited to see you.
JUST NOT SURE?
If you’re not sure if we can help or what type of treatment you might need, book a free 15 minute pain & injury assessment and we’ll help get you on the path to recovery.