Skip to content
Page load link
Stretch of the Month – Spine Stretch
- Sit on the floor with your feet wider than your hips, nod your head forward and begin to bend forward by hinging at the hips.
- Breathe normally.
- As you go down, draw your chin into your neck.
- Your hands should not reach past your toes, you’re not aiming to lie on the floor and you shouldn’t feel as if your back and spinal ligaments are being pulled.
- Once you feel the stretch through your back, slowly return to the starting position.
- Do this several times daily, after the end of your workday.