Who we see
At Melbourne Osteohealth, we see a wide range of people with a wide range of complaints.
- We see professionals in pain from working extended hours at a desk
- We see tradespeople that do repeated heavy lifting or overhead work
- We see athletes at all levels of competition and ability
- We see older people with arthritis and aches & pains
Being in the heart of Carlton, we also tend to see designers, musicians and artists who can experience problems as a result of spending hours in repeated positions or postures perfecting their craft.
What we treat
Osteopathy is a gentle approach to the management of musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction.
- Acute injuries – muscle tears and tendonitis, joint sprains and dislocations
- Back & neck pain- disc bulges, muscle spasms, pinched nerves
- Chronic pain
- Postural imbalances
- Headaches and migraines
- Sports injuries
We are also experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of many neurological conditions including disc prolapse with radiculopathy, nerve compression or irritation, and fibromyalgia.
How we treat
Our Osteopaths skillfully apply a variety of gentle ‘hands on’ techniques to target key contributors of your pain and provide you with relief.
These techniques include:
- Myofascial release
- Massage and muscle manipulation to relax tight muscles
- Articulation to gently increase joint movement
- MET to maximise movement with gentle muscle contractions
- Gentle joint manipulations to restore movement instantly
- Lymphatic techniques to improve circulation
- Neurodynamic techniques to normalise nerve mobility and decrease sensitivity
Why Choose Us?
“We’ve made it our mission to provide the best quality care we possibly can; every patient, every time!”
If at any time, you are not satisfied with our care or service, contact us and we’ll happily arrange a free second opinion with another MOH practitioner.
Want to book an appointment?
If you would like to book in for an appointment with one of our Osteopaths, please click here.
If you can’t find a time that’s convenient just give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you.
Still not sure?
If you’re not sure if we can help or what type of treatment you might need, book in for a free 15 minute pain and injury assessment and we’ll help get you on the path to recovery.